The weather back home has definitely taken a bit of a turn – can you believe we’ve already had snow in Toronto? Lucky for me, I managed to escape just before the cold hit and I’m spending a couple of weeks visiting my family down in Costa Rica. Since I know many of you are planning on getting out during the winter and heading somewhere with a more comfortable climate, I’m sharing my beach vacation faves. All of these can be found on Amazon, so make sure you sign up for a free 30-day Prime trial for better pricing and free shipping on many of these items!
Anyways, if you’re planning a getaway soon, you may want to add one or two of these to your list!
- A super cute one-piece bathing suit. I’ve been wanting a one-piece for a while and I fell in love with this adorable red one! They have it in a ton of other phrases and colours as well. I do suggest buying a size up than you normally would because it fits a little short.
2. Sunglasses! You can’t go on a beach vacation without bringing a pair of sunglasses along with you; if they’re stylish even better. I love the rose gold tone to these ones.
3. A maxi dress makes for a perfect piece that can go with you anywhere. They’re comfortable and stylish, making them nice to wear on the beach or out to dinner.
4. If you’re like me, you’ll want a fun, giant floatie to bring with you. Last time I was down I brought a unicorn (which my pup popped) and this time I have a flamingo to hang out in!
5. I’m so here for the fanny pack – bonus points if it has a fun pattern (like tacos!) on it. They’re great for travel, hold the necessities and I like being able to have it close by so I never worry.
6. Pick up a colourful beach towel to dry off after spending the day in the water. It doesn’t hurt that it looks good on Instagram 😉
7. If you’re staying at a resort, you’ll want a comfortable pair of sandals to wander around in. These Steve Madden sandals are adorable and perfect for walking around in!
Are you planning any beach vacations this fall or winter?
Disclaimer: I’m part of the Amazon Associates program, but all opinions are 100% my own! xo