If you follow me on Instagram you probably caught my visit to NYC a few months ago to check out the new Tweezerman x Huda Beauty collection. Tweezerman couldn’t have picked a better gal to collaborate with – Huda has really created a name for herself in the beauty industry, with a huge following and really successful makeup brand.
The collection features Huda’s signature lips and colours, with a pretty lip print on the two tweezers, a gorgeous red lip pouch and pretty pinks for the brow scissors & brush and 10x mirror.
Of course, the products are the same Tweezerman tools that you know and love wrapped in this pretty, limited edition packaging. I adore everything in the collection and these tweezers have become my go-to since returning from the press launch. If you’ve never tried the 10x mirror I also very highly recommend it – between this, the scissors and the tweezers you’ll be rocking some killer brows.
Available in this collection are the Slant Tweezers (black), Mini Slant Tweezers (pink), Mini Slant Tweezer & 10x Mirror set and the Beauty Kit, which contains the Slant Tweezer, Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush, 10x Mirror and the lip bag, which is the perfect all-in-one set for grooming and maintaining your brows.
Since I know you’re going to want to get your hands on these products, my friends at Tweezerman and I are giving away one Tweezerman x Huda Beauty Special Edition Beauty Kit. To enter, head to my Instagram channel and check out this picture!
- Follow me, @tweezermanca and @hudabeauty on Instagram
- Like this photo
- Tag a friend who you know will love the collection
The giveaway closes at 11:59 pm est on Sunday, November 12th and the winner will be chosen and contacted by Tweezerman after the contest closes. Good luck!
Are you planning on picking anything up from the Tweezerman x Huda Beauty collection?
Shop the collection:
Father’s Day is this weekend, which means there’s never been a better time to treat your pops or a guy in your life who deserves a little recognition. Spoil him with my top Father’s Day gift ideas:
There’s not question that he’ll love a Cotton Club Canada subscription. This monthly subscription service ($30/month) will keep him feeling great. Created by Canadian entrepreneurs, the subscription delivers comfy and stylish boxers and socks every month in either classic or modern styles. And as a bonus, you can save 10% off the subscription with the code FathersDay2017 until June 30th!
I’m a makeup addict. I’ll admit it. I’m also willing to admit that sometimes your makeup is only as good as the tools you use to go along with it. Over the years, Tweezerman has become one of my go-tos when it comes to finding the perfect items to fit into my routine. It started with their tweezers years ago, and since then I’ve also become a fan of their lash curlers and, most recently, their fantastic makeup brushes.
Tweezerman has recently introduced three new additions to their lash curler library, each created to suit a different need.
Round eyes will love the Tweezerman Procurl Lash Curler ($31 CAD, available at Murale). The curler is curved at a 60 degree angle to follow the shape of round eyes, and has been designed to reach every lash for a dramatic look! Oh, and it’s rose gold, which means I’m a fan.
Since almond eyes have different needs than round eyes due to their shape, they’ve also come out with the Tweezerman Promaster Lash Curler ($31 CAD). It was designed with an angle made to complement the shape of almond eyes with a thin top bar to make sure every lash is curled to its maximum potential.
The Tweezerman Curl & Go Eyelash Curler was created with the girl on the go on the mind. This curler, which features the same precision as the classic lash curler, conveniently folds up into a travel friendly form so it can be easily thrown into your purse for whenever you need it!
Want to try out the new Procurl & Promaster Lash Curlers? I’m giving away a lash curler duo to one lucky reader! Enter to win via Twitter or Instagram via the steps below!
- Follow @linerglttrgloss & @TweezermanCA (Share your Twitter handle in the comments below!)
- Tweet the following “I’m ready to bat my lashes with @TweezermanCA lash curlers! Enter to win via @linerglttrgloss: http://bit.ly/1WCcGv1” (This can be done once per day)
- Follow @linerglttrgloss & @TweezermanCA (Share your IG username in the comments below!)
- Check back for a bonus entry on May 5!
Giveaway will run until 11:59 pm EST on May 11, 2016. Winner will be contacted on May 12, 2016. Good luck!
Fact: If you’ve got a hot Valentine’s Day date, you’re going to want to look your best. I’ve pulled together a few essentials that you’re going to want to have on hand when getting ready to meet that special someone this February 14th! *You may notice that there are no lip products listed here and think I’m crazy – No, I promise, I’m not crazy. They’re just going to take up an entire post on their own, coming soon!
- Mary Kay Sheer Dimensions Powder ($36.00) – A glowing complexion is a must when it come’s to Valentine’s Day beauty. Not only will this highlighter leave your skin with a luminous look, it also comes in a pretty package.
- Kiss Blooming Lash ($4.97) – Through a set of these on and get ready to bat your lashes! These flower inspired falsies come in a unique, multi-layer format, meaning that they look more natural but still add on fullness to make your eyes the stars of the show.
- Mistura Smoke & Mirrors Eyeshadow Palette ($39.49) – A smoky eye is a snap with this Vitamin A & E-enriched palette. Featuring a quad of charcoal-hued shadows, it’s easy to define your eyes and go subtle or full-on glam for a little V-Day drama that will get your partner’s heart racing.
- Avon Ultra Sexy Heart Eau de Toilette Spray ($26.00) -I don’t think it get more Valentine’s Day appropriate than this EDT. Notes of Maraschino cherries, red rose petals and chocolate marshmallow essentially capture the romantic occasion in a bottle, while the romantic packaging will look great on your vanity.
- Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler ($31.00 at Murale) – Pre-falsie application (or if you don’t want to risk losing a set if things get a little hot and heavy, this lash curler (in diff is definitely a necessity. Give your lashes a boost with beautiful curl and get ready to send some suggestive winks your date’s way.
What are your Valentine’s Day beauty picks?
It’s time for the big one. The top of the top, the creme de la creme of award season, and the chance for all of the stars to really bring their A-game. What am I talking about? The Oscars, of course. I love watching the Academy Awards (I’m even hosting a watching party for my friends tonight), and the same is especially true for the red carpet coverage beforehand. Tonight’s the night the stars really go all out, and I can’t wait to see what they’ll be wearing, how they’ll be rocking their hair and makeup, and how they will top last year’s outfits.
This year, I want to know what you think of all of the red carpet beauty and fashion, so I’ve teamed up with Tweezerman to run a great contest in conjunction with this. Make sure you watch the red carpet and the Oscars tonight to check out all of the amazing looks, and then head to Twitter starting tomorrow (Monday, March 3rd) to let us know what your favourite looks of the night are! We’ll be giving one of you a great set of essentials to make sure your brows and lashes are looking great: the Tweezerman Green Tea Stainless Steel Mini Slant Tweezer ($18, available at Holt Renfrew and Tweezerman.ca), Procurl Eyelash Curler in Rose Gold ($26 at Holt Renfrew and the Bar) and the Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush ($23 at Target, Holt Renfrew, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and The Bay)
Make sure you follow both myself (@linerglttrgloss) and Tweezerman Canada (@TweezermanCA) and let us know who had your favourite looks of the night, tomorrow through Wednesday (March 5th) for your chance to win a set of Tweezerman eye and brow essentials! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #TWEEZERMANxOSCARS for your tweets to be counted! I can’t wait to hear what your picks are, and I’ll definitely be sharing mine!
In the meantime, let me know in the comments below who’s look you’re most excited to see on the red carpet tonight. Personally, I can’t wait for Lupita Nyong’o – she’s pretty much stolen the show on every read carpet this season, and I’m sure she and her stylist have saved something special for Oscar night.