2018 is only a few days away and with it comes a chance for a fresh start. Like many of you, I’ve decided that fitness is at the top of my list and this year I want to make a real promise to myself to stick with it. I’m going to be turning 30 in April and I want to be in the best shape of my life – both physically & mentally, but also in life in general. Am I going to become a fitness junkie? Nah. Am I going to try to be more active, eat healthier & make small life changes to get there? Absolutely.
If you’re like me and want to make a difference in your life this year, I’ve pulled together a list of a few products that might help to make your goals a bit more attainable. Check them out in and let me know in the comments below what your resolutions are & how you plan on getting there! (And don’t forget to sign up for your free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime for better pricing and free shipping on these items!)
1. A cute pair of yoga leggings – Let’s face it, having a new set of workout clothes is definitely motivation to get back into a fitness routine. These leggings come in several colours and patterns and the stretchy material is great for easy movement.
2. A fitness tracker – If you feel like you need a bit more of a push to stay active throughout the day, a fitness tracker might be just what you need. The Fitbit Charge 2 tracks your activity throughout the day, calories burned, heart rate and sleep among other things. I love that it reminds you to get up and move if you’ve been inactive for a while, which is great if you sit at a desk all day.
3. Some new kicks – If you’ve been wearing your running shoes for a while, now might be a good time to pick up a new pair. A new pair of shoes can give you the support you need while active and help improve your workouts.
4. A convenient yoga mat – Looking for an easy activity you can do at home? Yoga is great for any level of activity and can help improve your mindfulness while you’re at it. A comfortable yoga mat, like this affordable version, can be carried anywhere. There are tons of apps out there that can help you get your routine started on your own or check out a local class to get going.
5. A motivating cookbook – Feeling healthier is just as much about taking care of yourself on the inside as on the outside. If you need some inspiration for healthier food options that taste good, try picking up a few cookbooks that focus on delicious, good-for-you meals. There are a ton of options out there right now, like The Beauty Chef and Oh She Glows, that will help you to make better food choices without sacrificing taste.
How do you plan to put your New Year’s Resolutions into action?