Are you excited for Amazon Prime Day Canada yet? I know I am. I’m definitely going to be diligently checking amazon.ca on July 11th in hopes of snagging some amazing deals – I have a few things on my list that I’ve been wanting to pick up and I’m hoping that I can take advantage! In Canada, starting at 9 pm est on July 10th, we’ll be able to enjoy 30 hours of amazing deals on a ton of products throughout the site, with deals coming up as often as every 5 minutes!
Ready to do some shopping? Make the most of the sales with these tips:
- Make sure you sign up for an Amazon Prime membership! The deals on Prime Day are great, but they’re only available for Prime members – if you’re not already a member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial so you can shop! Plus, Prime members get free two-day shipping on a ton of items, free same-day & one-day delivery for Toronto and Vancouver, free one-day delivery for Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, Prime Video, and lots more perks.
- Download the Amazon App – it will make searching for and checking out deals on the go even easier and more quick!
- Make a list – write down a list of items that you’re looking to purchase. This will definitely make things easier when it comes to sorting through the deals (which will be organized by category)
- Set up deal notifications in the app so you don’t miss anything. In the app, select settings from the menu in the top left, then move to notifications and turn the “Your Watched & Waitlisted Deals” notification tab on. Make sure you add items to the lists so you’ll be notified if they go on sale!
- Check back throughout the day. All day, new deals will be popping up; you never know what might go on sale! Lightning Deals will also be available, and you’ll need to jump on these quickly as they’ll only be available for a short period of time.
- Take advantage of the waitlist option! If an item you want is fully claimed, add yourself to the waitlist. There’s definitely always a chance that someone with the item in their cart won’t purchase and one might become available.
Check back on the morning of July 11th because I’ll be giving you a peek at some of the great deals you can expect! Do you have any other strategies for shopping on Amazon Prime Day Canada?
Disclaimer: I am a member of the Amazon Associates Program.