Feel like adding a little beauty to your text messages? These 5 beauty messaging apps are exactly what you need to spice up your group chats with your fave gal pals.
- Sephojis by Sephora (Apple/Android) – Sephora’s beauty based emojis just launched, and they are seriously cute. The only customizable set of emojis on this list, you can choose the hair and skintone for the seriously adorable chicky in this set (you can even do this using your Color IQ Pantone Skintone Number). This set also features some cute quotes and beauty products.
2. Beautemojis by Garnier (Apple) – These Garnier-inspired emojis are perfect for expressing how you’re feeling that day, beauty-wise. Different hairstyles and skincare (from the good to the bad) are represented, along with a few Garnier faves.
3. Lush Cosmetics Stickers by Lush (Apple) – These cute gifs are a must-have for any Lush addict. Show off to your friends when you’re taking a little relaxation time with gifs of their best-selling bath bombs and other little beauty treats.
4. Beaumoji by L’Oreal (Apple/Android) – This app is anything but basic, and easily the sassiest on this list. The Beaumoji app features a ton of fun emojis, with people, makeup and fun sayings included… And, of course, some fab products from the L’Oreal family. This one is a must download.
5. L’Oreal Makeup Stickers by L’Oreal Paris (Apple) – Let your girls know they’re “worth it” with these fun, yet sassy, gif stickers. Throw one out in conversation to let them know how you’re feeling!
Do you use any other beauty emojis or stickers? Which of these beauty messaging apps are you going to download?