Summer may be winding down, but there’s still lots of time to take advantage of the beautiful weather and adventures that come with this time of year. When packing for a quickie getaway, it’s definitely important to minimize what you bring and pack a few key essentials that will get you through the trip! I’m sharing my favourite picks below – what are yours?
- bliss triple oxygen radiance restoring mist – when you’re spending time traveling, whether it be by car, train or plane, there’s nothing worse than arriving at your destination and feeling like you need a complete refresher. This energizing face mist from bliss helps to wake your skin up, boost radiance, and freshens makeup so you can be ready to go as soon as your arrive.
- Sephora Dry Clean Instant Dry Brush Cleaner Spray – Let’s face it – no one wants to waste precious vacation time cleaning their brushes while they’re away, but we always want our brushes feeling fresh for perfect application. This quick fix takes care of both of these; after giving your brush a couple of quick sprays, just sweep the brush over a tissue or towel to clear off surface residue. The best part? You don’t have to wait for your brush to dry.
- Foreo Luna Play (at Murale) – Get ready to fall in love with this pocket-sized cleansing device. I’m sure you’ve already heard a ton about the Mini’s big sister, the original Luna; get ready to see the same cleansing action packed into this absolutely adorable version. While it still boasts the dual-zone layout, this smaller version comes pre-charged with 100 uses (this version is not rechargeable) and is perfect for a traveler.
- MaskerAide All Eyes On Me Eye Gel Patches – I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m constantly singing MaskerAide’s praises, and they’ve made me a believer once again with their new eye gel patches. These larger sized gels fit comfortably under the eye, and after being worn for 15-30 minutes, leave the eyes looking brighter and refreshed, thanks to ingredients like their 100 Herb Complex and Hyaluronic Acid. If you need a quick refresh while you’re away, throw them on in the morning and feeling like a million bucks in half an hour.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Solution – Need to take it all off after a busy (or sweaty) day? Pack one of these travel sized bottles of Bioderma’s famed micellar water. A quick swipe or two of this lightweight solution removes makeup and leaves the skin feeling fresh & clean!
- Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette – Cut down on the makeup you pack with this multi-tasking palette. Complete with a 4 shadows, a liner shade, and two blushes, you have almost everything you need for a complete face, in neutral hues. Toss a BB cream & mascara in your bag, and you’ll be good to go!
What do you like to pack when going away?
Shop the post:
Disclaimer: This post contains products sent for editorial consideration, but as always, opinions are 100% my own! xo