I know, you’re already a boss lady, but sometimes the right lipstick can just give you that little bit of edge that makes you feel like you’re ready to kick ass. I find that a killer lipstick shade has this amazing ability to change your attitude; whether you’re having a bad day, not feeling so hot, or are getting ready for that big presentation, it can help give you this little boost of confidence.
I’ve rounded up 5 lipsticks that are going to put you in the mood to take on the day – and the world. So take your pick, put it on, and tell yourself you’ve got this.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in Rouge Charnel Sometimes you just need a good red to instill a little confidence, and Chanel knows reds like no other. This matte, deep red will have you feeling great as soon as you put it on. Coco Chanel put it best: “If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack.”
- Maybelline New York Loaded Bolds in Rebel Pink – Make a statement with this bold fuchsia. I think it’s safe to say that you’ll command attention and show that you play by your own rules with this shade on your lips.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge in c506 (Click here for swatches!) – This deep berry shade is as sophisticated as it is fierce. Packed with colour, this lipstick lasts, so you don’t have to worry about touch ups as you build your empire.
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Bawse – This liquid lipstick, created in collaboration with YouTube star Lilly Singh, could not have been any more appropriately named. The lightweight, matte lipstick is a stunner, with extremely long-lasting colour (I’ve put it to the test), and it honestly looks amazing on everyone. Total win.
- Lipstick Queen Eden Lipstick (at Murale) – This gorgeous red (with, yes, a subtle hint of green shimmer) will have you looking and feeling fresh. The shade is instantly brightening and deeply moisturizing so your lips feel comfortable and soft the entire time you wear it.
What lipstick shades give you confidence?
Shop the post:
Disclaimer: This post contains PR samples that were sent for editorial consideration, but as always opinions are 100% my own! xo