GUYS! It’s officially spring, which makes me one happy lil’ chicky. Granted, the weather may not be caught up as of yet (we’ve got freezing rain & negative temperatures on deck in Toronto), but this doesn’t mean that we can’t start getting into spring beauty. I’m all set to start giving myself a boost and I’ve pulled together some products that are sure to get you feeling warm and glowy so you can shake off winter.
- Kérastase PARIS Fondant Densité ($49 CAD) – I’ll be honest, during the winter months I don’t pay as much attention to my hair. It’s dry, there’s a ton of static going around, and I feel like when I do style it, it just tends to fall flat. This rinse out treatment is great for fine or thin hair that needs a little somethin’, with hyaluronic acid and intra-cylane to help plumpify and strengthen the hair.
- The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Serum ($38 CAD) – Need a skin boost? This lightweight serum might be just what you need. It’s fast absorbing, smells great, and promises to reduce dark spots. You’ll immediately notice an improvement in hydration, and healthier, more toned skin will be yours after continued use.
- Formula X x Cupcakes and Cashmere polishes ($16 CAD ea) – This month’s Color Curators collection by Formula X features three polishes created in collaboration with Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere. Peach Tea and Latte Run, shown here, are absolutely perfect for spring with their delicate tones!
- MAC Powder Blush in Let’s Be Friends ($26 CAD) – Your cheeks are going to fall for this hot pink blush from the Flamingo Park collection. This satin brush gives off a killer pop of colour that will have you feeling the warmth in no time.
- Vichy Idéalia Day Care Smoothing and Illuminating Cream ($45 CAD) – Dull skin will find a friend in this new cream from Vichy, which helped to improve radiance and skin texture while reducing the look of fine lines and pores. Natural antioxidants help to fight back against the first signs of aging so your skin will be looking perky and fresh for spring.
- Benefit Dandelion Shy Beam ($34 CAD) – When you’re ready to restore a little life to your face, this nude pink highlighter is going to become a welcome addition to your makeup bag. This matte highlighter helps to add a pretty pink glow – dab it on your cheek & brow bones and blend in for a natural look that instantly brightens your face!
- Mèreadesso Beautiful Body Balm ($54 CAD) – Now that you’re looking good up top, it’s time to give your body a little love. This non-greasy lotion helps to tone the skin (because we all know bathing suit season is just around the corner) and helps with stretch marks & scarring with a blend of 8 vitamins and minerals.
I’m all set to get spring ready – are you? What products are you using to brighten up after the winter?
Disclaimer: This post contains products sent for editorial review, but as always, opinions are 100% my own! xo