Getting ready for a hot Valentine’s Day date tonight? Take a look at my top lip picks and pucker up!
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Délicate – Be pretty in pink for Valentine’s Day with this matte lipstick, part of the Le Sautoirs de Coco collection. The soft pink shade adds just a hint of colour for kissable lips.
- Rimmel Keep Calm and Kiss lip balm – How can you go wrong with a lip balm that literally says “Keep Calm and Kiss”? That’s right, you can’t. Ever appropriate, this lip balm will keep your pout soft and smooth if you’re planning on getting a little action.
- L’Oreal Paris Le Matte in Matte for Me – Want to go matte? Try this bright option from L’Oreal Paris. The crayon-like tip makes application super easy, and the matte, but not drying, finish says “kiss me” right?
- mark. total kiss up lip gloss – Glossy gals will love this shimmery lippy from mark. Lots of sparkle & shine draws attention to your lips, and the best part? You can connect this to mark.’s other “hook up” options to make touch-ups throughout the night easy (think eye liner, shadows & other lip colours!)
- Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in Lilac – Enhance your lips’ natural colour with this balm in a gorgeous lilac shade, similar to Pantone’s rose quartz. Your lips will be bathed in moisture & perfectly prepped for V-Day activities.
- Joe Fresh Mat lipstick in Scarlet – Of course, there’s nothing wrong with going vampy on Valentine’s Day. Try a deep, berry lipstick for a seductive look, and you can never go wrong with a matte finish. Bonus: Joe Fresh beauty is now available at Shoppers Drug Mart!
- Clarins Rouge Eclat in Rose Praline – Go for a rosy shade this Valentine’s Day – what could be more appropriate? This lipstick from Clarins is perfect for date night, with pretty, subtle colour and tons of moisture.
What will you be wearing on your lips today?