For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been trying out the new Garnier Whole Blends collection – you may have even seen the dinner I recently attended to celebrate the line on my social channels!
The Whole Blends collection was created to bring blends of amazing ingredient sourced from around the globe together to provide targeted care exactly where your hair needs it. While I’ve been loving the products so far, I also love the premise behind them. They promise to be great for your hair (paraben-free with proven natural blends), help improve communities through a whole trade community source program and are dedicated to the preservation of the environment.
Anyways, I’m sure you want to hear more about the blends, so here goes:
- The Repairing Blend – A delicate blend of nourishing honey, revitalizing royal jelly and protecting propolis to strengthen and heal
- The Hydrating Blend – Blend of replenishing Indian coconut water and Madagascan vanilla milk to quench & soften
- The Colour Care Blend – Blend of Argan Oil, cranberry extract (full of protective antioxidants) to protect colour and improve radiance
- The Refreshing Blend – Blend of North American farm harvest apple & invigorating Chinese green tea to revitalize and boost shine
- The Smoothing Blend – Blend of smoothing South Pacific Coconut Oil and West African cocoa butter to tame and control frizzy hair
- The Nourishing Blend – Blend of moisturizing South African Avocado Oil and restoring shea butter from West Africa to deeply replenish and restore hair
I’ve been using and loving the Colour Care Blend – I’m pretty impartial to using those made for colour treated hair – but was using the Repairing Blend prior to getting my hair coloured and love it! I’ve found that these blends leave my hair feeling touchably soft and smooth, and best of all, looking healthy!
Want to try out a sample of the Garnier Whole Blends collection? Good news – there are 20,000 samples up for grabs right now! Get yours (or share with a friend) here: http://smpl.ly/WholeBlends. Which blend would you like to try?
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Garnier Whole Blends, but as always, opinions are 100% my own! xo