Oh winter – between the cold, frosty weather (which we have yet to be hit with in Toronto) and the craziness of the holidays, it’s definitely time to amp up your beauty routine! Of course, this means a combination of finding the perfect holiday beauty matches, taking care of your skin and hair, and treating yourself a little!
I wanted to share some of my favourite P&G Beauty United items to get me through the season – they all fit perfectly into my routine and let me feel my best throughout the holidays:
- Olay Luscious Embrace Cleansing Bodywash in Luscious Orchid – This cleansing body wash, containing jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract, helps to hydrates while it cleanses, adding some much-needed moisture to my thirsty, thirsty skin. Oh, and it smells divine.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Red Rogue – I’m ALL about the red lip for the holidays – the bolder the better! And of course, if it doesn’t last long, it’s just not going to work… especially during holiday parties! This gorgeous red is packed with colour, moisturizing (no one wants a flaky red) and has a great, long-lasting wear.
- Pantene Airspray – When I’m constantly heat styling my hair through the holidays, the last thing I need is to dry my hair out even further, which is why I’m so happy Pantene’s new hairspray is alcohol free! IT avoids the crunchy, stiff feel that often comes with hairspray, and leaves my hair with flexible, touchable hold.
- Olay Regerist Luminous Facial Oil – Not so breaking news: my skin likes to dry right out during the winter. A combination of nine enriched natural oils helps to keep my skin hydrated and glowing, without looking greasy.
- COVERGIRL Eye Shadows Quad in Go For The Golds – I love a good dose of shimmer & sparkle during the holidays (well, really, all year around… it’s just easier to pack it on this time of year) and this beautiful quad helps me to highlight & add a healthy dose to my lids!
- Crest White® Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit – It’s no secret that the holidays mean plenty of photos, which means plenty of smiling… Which means teeth have gotta be ready to go! These white strips promise professional results and use FlexFit technology for better fit on your teeth.
Now, of course, I would love to help one of you get ready for the holidays, so my friends at P&G are going to hook one luck winner up with a set of 10 products ($170 value) guaranteed to help you survive the season!
There are two ways to enter (you can enter both ways):
Instagram: Follow me, like this picture, and tag a friend you’re planning on sharing the festivities with this holiday season. For an extra entry, regram the picture (be sure to tag me and use the hashtag #CozyUpBU)!
Twitter: Follow me and share this message: “I’m ready to cozy up with @linerglttrgloss this holiday season & win party perfect products: http://bit.ly/1mgZsFk #CozyUpBU” – you can tweet this once a day – each counts for an entry!
Just had to share – this is what happens when my attention seeking dog tries to be a part of my blog photo sessions:
This giveaway is only open to Canadian residents and will end at 11:59 PM est on Friday, December 19th. Winner will be contacted and will have 24 hours to respond with their mailing address.
Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.