TGIS (Thank God It’s Spring), am I right? I become a very, very happy girl once everything starts blooming and the weather starts warming up. Not only that, but spring means an abundance of fun new products and shades for me to play with – spring and summer makeup collections are usually my favourite!
My friends at P&G Beauty put together a fun TGIS bundle to help me boost my spring beauty look this season, which features the following great products:
- Pantene Pro-V Full & Strong Body Building Shampoo and Flexible Conditioner (for a healthier & more intact hair core – meaning hair’s shinier and actually feels healthier!)
- Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost (used after toothpaste, it helps to lift stains further for whiter teeth)
- COVERGIRL Super Sizer Mascara & Intensify My! liquid liner (the long narrow brush of this mascara makes it unbelievably easy to coat lashes from root to tip)
- Olay Fresh Outlast Soothing Orchid & Black Currant Body Wash (this moisturizing body wash smells ah-mazing)
- Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour $2 off coupon (this at-home semi-permanent colour treats roots then lengths for vibrant colour and tone)
Basically a mini beauty boost in a box! Want to win a set of your own? I’ve shared my three favourite products from this TGIS bundle on Instagram and Twitter. Enter to win by following the instructions below (each method counts as a separate entry!):
Make sure you’re quick – this is a flash giveaway and will be ending at 11:59 pm est on May 21, 2015. The winner will be contacted upon the end of the giveaway and will have 24 hours to respond. Good luck!
Which products do you want to try the most?