Things have been a little crazy for me lately. Between job hunting, checking out product launches and events, a trip to NYC next week and trying to get out to enjoy the gorgeous weather we’ve been having in Toronto as of late, I find I’m always running around and trying to keep up. Since I’m always on the go, I’ve found a few purse-worthy staples recently that help me stay on the move without slowing down.
- Be prepared for mini emergencies with handy kits from MYTAGALONGS. These well thought out, purse-sized packs are so necessary. It’s easyto beprepared for the little things that happen when you’ve got these on you! These awesome tools are also housed in super cute packaging so you’ll always beprepared in style.
- The MYTAGALONGS Tool Card ($12.00) is something that I think we should all have – it’s the size of a credit card (a little thicker) and would be great in an emergency. This pint sized kit contains a nail file, pen, tweezers, toothpick, flashlight, magnifying glass and screwdriver.
- The MYTAGALONGS SOS Beauty Kit ($15.00 CAD) is going to be your best friend when a beauty or fashion crisis arises! This kit is definitely going to come in handy & contains hair elastics (black & clear), dental floss, cleansing wipes, bobby pins, bandages, earring backs, nail polish remover wipes, fashion tape, a comb, nail file, tweezers & a sewing kit. Amazing, right?
- When you’re on the go & rushing around through meetings, you’re going to want to keep your hands soft and moisturized – let’s be real here, no one likes to shake hands when their palms are feeling dry and flaky. The new Jergens BB Hand Perfecting Cream is so awesome. I fell hard for the BB Body Lotion when it first came out and was stoked to see the hand cream version earlier this year. It helps to give hands a boost towards younger looking skin and IT HAS SPF 20! Hands don’t get enough sunscreen love, so a hand cream with it built in is A-OK in my books.
- Running around can leave your skin feeling shiny and oily. Banishing shine is as easy as throwing one of these products in your purse!
- Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Paper sheets fit easily into a purse or clutch. With 50 sheets, you’ve got a ton of oil control power. Just dab a sheet onto the oily areas of your face to suck it up and mattify!
- Shiny girls can rejoice in the fact that Benefit the POREfessional License To Blot ($24.00 CAD) is here. This instant oil-blotting stick twists up and mattifies with a quick swipe on the oily areas of your face. I’m already obsessed with the other POREfessional products and love this one too – it works so well to leave your skin looking smooth and fresh!
- When you’re always on the go you want to make sure that your makeup lasts all day and can take you from day to night in a pinch! Hard Candy Fast & Fabulours Makeup Setting Spray ($6.00 CAD) sets your makeu pin its place with a quick spritz. This weightless spray makes sure your makeup stays fresh so you don’t have to constantly reapply throughout the day!
What products do you keep in your purse to keep you going throughout the day?
Disclaimer: This post contains products that were sent for editorial consideration but as always opinions are 100% my own!