Happy Canada Day! I may be a little biased, but I have to say I’m so happy to live in one of the best countries in the world. Wicked winters aside, this place is amazing and has been very good to me. Since today is Canada’s birthday I decided to round up some of my favourite red and white beauty products to help you get in the spirit and show your Canadian pride!
- Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50: Granted, it’s not exactly red and white but chances are you’re going to be spending some time outside celebrating all things Canada today. What does this mean? You’re going to need some serious sun protection for your pretty little face. This high SPF lotion can be applied right on the face or mixed in with your foundation to make sure you don’t burn.
- Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in Coffee to Glow: I’m not exactly a fan of red shadows, so I’m all about rocking some silvery/white shades on the lids. This shadow is silver, sparkly, and oh so pretty.
- L’Oreal Paris Extraordinaire by Colour Riche in Ruby Opera: This gloss is unbelievably pigmented and this deep red shade is absolutely perfect for adding a little more Canada into your look.
- Annabelle Twistup in Monroe: Another perfect red shade, this colour comes in a lipstick crayon form for big colour and a long-lasting look that will survive patio drinks.
- Demeter Fragrance Library Redhead In Bed: Again, not a shade buy hey, it has red in the name right? This is a perfect fun and summery scent that is playful enough to wear for a day on the patio or at the beach.
- CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils in Crystal Flame and Ginger Flame: Continuing with the anti-red shadow theme, these flamed out pencils in pink and white shades make it easy to create a fun look. They glide on the lids smoothly and stay put!
- Julep Nail Color in Myriam: Of course I couldn’t have a post on Canada Day beauty without including some shade appropriate polishes. This Julep shade is a bold, bright red, and is the perfect partner for the next polish on my list.
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Angel With A Leadfoot: Throw on some white polish to go along with the red and you can create a fantastic Canada Day Mani. Try creating an accent nail using the opposite shade and don’t forget to have a little fun with it! Need a little mani inspiration? Take a look at the Canada Day nails I created last year!
What do you think of these products? What are your favourite red and white items?
Also, check out my friend Jenelle’s easy Canada Day Shorts DIY to add a little red and white into your style!