With the beautiful, radiant orchid being Pantone’s colour of the year I figured it would be the perfect time to pull together some of my favourite orchid-inspired products and items so you can inject a little bit of this warm and confident shade into your beauty routine and wardrobe. Take a look at my Radiant Orchid Roundup and let me know what your favourite orchid picks are in the comments below!
- Lancome Vernis in Love in Violet Coquette ($16; Lancome.ca) – Brilliant colour and shine make this violet polish perfect for adding a bold pop of colour to your tips. With a long-lasting finish, you can easily rock this shade for days without worrying about chipping and dullness.
- Avon Eye Dimensions in Sweetheart Plum ($10; Avon.ca) – Avon made it easy to get the perfect sculpted, feminine eye with their new eye dimensions shadows. Soft and creamy, they blend seamlessly with the skin. The three shades make it easy to add colour, highlight and slide on some shimmer. I love the pretty purple shades included in the Sweetheart Plum compact.
- Benefit Cosmetics Lollitint ($30; BenefitCosmetics.com) – This year Benefit decided to add a new tint to their lineup. This perfectly-timed candy orchid toned tint is a great way to add a bit of the colour of the year into your beauty routine. Dab and blend a little into your lips or cheeks for long-lasting, smudge-proof colour!
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Golden Orchid ($18.50; ElizabethArden.com) – This gorgeous shade takes on a new, darker form of the beautiful rose-gold trend. This shadow gives off a multi-toned look with soft shimmer.
- Caryl Baker Visage Pantone Lipstick in Plume ($18; CarylBakerVisage.com) – Inspired by Panton’s colours of the year, Caryl Baker Visage decided to debut three bold lipstick shades (tuscan orange, cherry blossom and plume), with the dramatic orchid shade being front and center. Add a pop of colour to your lips with this on-trend shade!
- Fraas Cashmink Scarf (Under $30; Fraas.com & Amazon) – Spring may finally have arrived but we’re still facing some chilly temperatures up in Toronto. This “cashmink” scarf from Fraas is the perfect solution for staying warm while looking cool. Made of 10% acrylic materials, this scarf is soft and smooth, with a feel that is almost identical to cashmere. It’s light enough to make the transition into spring while still helping to cover up, and this peony shade is ideal for both the season and matching with the colour of the year. This style is available in 16 shades including periwinkle, berry and amethyst.
Of course, there’s also the Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Collection which features some amazing orchid products! What’s your take on the radiant orchid trend?
Disclaimer: This post contains products sent from the company for editorial consideration. All opinions are purely my own personal judgements.