With Christmas being a week away, now’s the time to make sure you’ve checked off everyone on your list. Over the next few days, I’m going to be bringing you a few gift guides to hopefully give you some great ideas for those last-minute presents. Up first? Grooming Gadgets.
1. Clarisonic Mia 2 ($175) – the Clarisonic Aria‘s cute little sister, this smaller version of the sonic skin cleansing brush doesn’t pack any less of a punch. With two speeds and the very useful T-Timer (it lets you know when to move on to the next section of your face), this brush can use any of the Clarisonic brush heads to give you the clean you need. It also comes with a carrying case to make travel even easier.
2. Microtouch Switchblade ($19.99) – Guys need some grooming love too! This all-in-1 groomer is perfect for helping a man in your life get the perfect look. It comes with a built-in light and 4 snap-on guides that make haircuts, trimming, edging and body grooming a snap.
3. Emjoi MICRO Pedi ($49.99) – Don’t we all hate it when our feet get dry – especially in the winter? This device gently buffs away dry and hard skin from your soles for beautifully soft feet. Perfect for the lady who loves her pedis!
4. Clarisonic Opal ($215) – This Sonic Skin Infusion System is perfect for the woman who’s searching for the fountain of youth and battling aging. It infuses serum and eye creams into the eye area much more efficiently than with finger application, using 7,500 micro massages per minute (30 seconds per eye) to increase absorption.
5. Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush ($60) – This smaller cleansing brush is lightweight and perfect for the woman on the go. Two speeds and a vibrating cleansing brush head mean great cleansing every time.