I personally love hearing about what other people’s favourite products and beauty tools are – it let’s me know what works and what items other are proud to have in their collection. In the end, I always end up finding new products that I haven’t tried or heard of before and want to add to my must-try list. I’ve decided I want to start sharing my beauty essentials with you – things that I’ve fallen hard for and am not planning on giving up any time soon. I’m going to try to give you an update on the items I’m obsessing over every season so you can stay up to date with me! Read on to learn about my beauty essentials and let me know what yours are in the comments section below!
1. Quo by Orly Nail Polish in Hey Girl! Every summer I’m on the lookout for the ultimate hot pink polish to paint my toes with. This summer, my pigs have been very happy with this oh-so-bright neon pink from Quo by Orly. The colour has got some major boldness that I think suits my sandals so well. Not only that, but the name of this shade totally throws visions of Ryan Gosling into my head. (Side note: This shade is going to be available mid-August 2013. Can’t wait that long for a bold pink? Check out current shade Femme Fatale. It’s a great hot pink as well, just a little brighter than Hey Girl!)
2. Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara – This new mascara from Make Up For Ever has got me batting my lashes in the best kind of way. The cone shaped brush is perfect for ensuring every lash is coated from root to tip, while the super black, highly pigmented formula means you get dramatic colour every time. My lashes look long and full of volume with this on!
3. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye – Dealing with dark under eye circles? You seriously need to add this waterproof concealer to your beauty routine. For me, this is the holy grail of under eye concealers – nothing even comes close. The formula is a little on the thicker side, which means that it provides excellent coverage and doesn’t budge all day. Even girls with the most stubborn dark circles will be pleased with the results you get from this. You can thank me later.
4. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa – This deeply nourishing night mask is like a tall drink of water for the face. Applied to the face 1-3 times per week at night, it transforms the skin while you sleep, leaving you to wake up with a brighter, more moisturized face that glows. Oh, and it has a light, amazing smell that is so relaxing.
5. Rowenta Infiniti Pro Sensor Dryer – There is honestly not enough I can say to sing the praises of this dryer. My number one hair styling tool, it gives unbelievable drying power. When I started using it, I was amazed to see that I cut my hair drying time in half. It also comes with a thin concentrator and a diffuser which make this the perfect dryer for creating multiple styles. I LOVE THIS BLOW DRYER. I might die without it. Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating a little bit here, but you get the picture.
What are your beauty essentials?