So far, my favourite look from WMCFW this week has got to be the amazing nails created by Rita Remark for Essia at the Chloe Comme Parris show last night. I love how the colours come together perfectly to create a dark, glam look. The look was created by swirling together Essie polishes in No Place Like Chrome, Trophy Wife, Over the Top, Midnight Cami and Sexy Divide on top of the nail to create an “oil spill” effect. See below for pictures and instructions showing how to create this look.What do you think of this look?
1. Apply one coat of Essie First Base.
2. Apply one coat of Essie Over The Top as the base colour.
3. Apply splotches of all 5 of Essie No Place Like Chrome, Trophy Wife, Over the Top, Midnight Cami and Sexy Divide on the nails – you’re probably going to want to work quickly as you are going to need wet nails to finish this off.
4. Apply Essie Good To Go Topcoat to the still wet nails to swirl them all together.
5. Once dry, apply another coat of Essie Good To Go to seal in the colour.