Ok beauties, I’m back with another Halloween look for you to take a look at – hopefully it will inspire you! This time I decided to go with the Sexy Cat Eyes look (thanks to my mom for being my guinea pig!) – take a look below for pictures and to find out what products I used. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Products used for this look:
– Cargo High Pigment Pencil in Black
– Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black
– Quo Smokey Eyeshadow Palette 1 (Blues)
– Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
– Mary Kay Nourishing Plus Lip Gloss in Possibilities (bonus – learn about how buying this lip gloss can help make a difference here)
What do you think?