2 weeks ago Flare Magazine came through Burlington as part of it’s World Runway Tour, in collaboratio with Mapleview Shopping Centre and Tresemme. I attended with my mom, where we were treated to a night of Cointreau cocktails, delicious snacks and a look at some of fall’s biggest fashion and beauty trends. Keep reading to see the pictures from the event, check out the newest beauty and fashion trends, and get inspired for fall!
First, I wanted to point out the newest beauty trends for fall, and a few products to help you achieve them.
– Cat Eyes 2.0: I’m so happy cat eyes are big once again – this is one look that I will never stop loving. I find that using a gel liner approach is the easiest, most fool proof way to get the perfect line – and I’m completely obsessed with L’Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H – the brush included is perfect for creating a precise line, the liner goes on so smooth, and it really lasts
– The Long Story: Long hair is making a comeback in a big way – super long, super smooth tresses look so feminine. The key here is ensuring that your hair is healthy – check out Tresemme’s Leave-In Split End Conditioning Treatment.
– Blue Tone Beauty: I love a bright, cobalt blue liner, so I’m really enjoying this trend. For a rich blue liner, check out Sephora’s Waterproof Smoky Cream Liner in The Deep End – perfect for combining the blue toned hues with a gorgeous cat eye. Interested in trying the colourful roots spotted above? Take a look at Kevin Murphy Color Bug – it’s a colour powder for your hair available in 3 shades – and the best part? It’s temporary.
– Jewel Tone Eyes: As can be seen in some of the fashion trends below, rich, jewel toned colours are huge for fall, and naturally that trend follows through to beauty. Think gorgeous shades like emerald greens and ruby reds. Kat Von D’s Starry Eyes Palette (at Sephora) has some of the perfect shadows to perfect this.
– Nail It: Rich colours of polish are going to be big this fall – fitting right in with the jewel tone trend. Take a look at this look created using Revlon polishes for the perfect inspiration.
– Dark Romance: The deep berry lip is what it’s all about this season – it’s so sexy and sophisticated. Right now I’m loving Marcelle Rouge Xpression Lipstick in Obsession.
I’m also going to suggest taking a look at Lise Watier’s new Millesima Line – it’s pretty much nailed all of the beauty trends above.
Which trends are you looking forward to?