Summertime for me brings about thoughts of warm weather, lazy days, beaches and music festivals – and my friends at John Frieda have brought us a super cute braid look which is easy and perfect for the upcoming summer months. Read on for pictures and directions!
- Part hair on one side and flip to the opposite side, brushing the ends over your shoulder. This creates a nice, dramatic lift at the roots.
- Take a section of the hair now flipped to the side and make a braid.
- Brush the ends together to keep hair smooth.
- Using this braid and two other sections of your hair, create on side braid. Experiment using two or even three small braids to see what looks best in your hair.
- Gently pull the braid apart with your fingers or a comb to create a loose, tousled look.
- Touch up any flyaways with John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Primer (this stuff is fantastic – almost like a clear mascara for your hair, it tackles flyaways to help you look more polished).
- Finish with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Extra Hold Hairspray.
Ta-da! Cute, easy and it will stay all day. What do you think? Will you be rocking this braid this summer?
*John Frieda is also holding a contest right now – sign up to be a part of their Elite Club here and you could win a 1-year supply of John Frieda products!*