This edition of What’s In Your Makeup Bag features a fellow beauty blogger, Donna Marie of Makeup By Donna Marie. She also happens to be a makeup artist – which means you’re definitely going to want to take a peek inside her makeup bag to see what she’s carrying around!
I’m always curious to know what other people have in their makeup bags so when Danielle asked me if I wanted to do a post I couldn’t say no. I usually don’t carry around the base part of my makeup (I.e. moisturizer, primers, foundation) but I thought I’d share with you what I do carry with me during the day for quick touch ups.
I carry a little Coach cosmetic bag which is a good thing otherwise I’d probably be carrying way too much stuff that would weigh down my purse! Here’s what’s inside:
1. Bite Beauty Lipstick in Salut. This is my favorite nude lipstick at the moment. I love that it’s moisturizing which is great for my lips this winter.
2. MAC Lipliner in Boldly Bare. I believe this is limited edition but it’s a great neutral color which serves as a base for any neutral lip.
3. Eos Lip Balm. Moisturizing and organic and it smells yummy too! I have it in Summer Fruit and you an tell how much I live it. It’s already almost half done!
4. MAC Lipglass in C-Thru is my all time fave lipgloss. I just dab this in the centre of my lip for a pouty effect.
5. NARS Blush in Orgasm. Perfect shade for any look, any skin tone, anytime!
6. Too Faced Eye Love Palette. I got this as a 500 Point perk at Sephora. Love the shadows, they’re pretty neutral and very blendable.
7. MAC Careblend Powder in Medium Plus. I use to carry the MSF Natural until I ran out. So I decided to replace it with the Careblend. So far I’m really liking the results!
As far as brushes go, I carry them in a different case. The brushes I carry with me are:
1. ELF Flat top powder brush which I use for the Careblend powder.
2. MAC 165 for blush
3. MAC 222 for eyeshadows
4. Enkore Stipple & Swirl for blush or using a shimmery shadow for highlight
5. BH Cosmetic fluffy crease brush for blending
6. Angle brush for brows or liner using eyeshadow.
So there you have it…what do you carry in your makeup bag?